Now we take a break from the regular programming for something completely different.
This list has been compiling in my head slowly over the years, and I feel compelled to share it.
My world is filled with radio featuring castrated pop artists who've sold their souls for a greener bottom line. The selection of music available on the radio-dial leaves me scratching my head sometimes. Even the girlfriend jokes about bashing her head against 50lb dumbbells when subjected to the feeble music being force-fed at the local gym.
The selection of weak, soul-less, puritan music peddled in public places will never again dampen a workout of mine.
Runners high. Second Wind. Crushing a personal best. Beast Mode. If you can fondly recall a memory of these things then add the following 30 tunes to your workout playlist.
Honourable Mention: Killing in the Name - Rage Against the Machine
30. BYOB - System of A Down
29. Let's Go - Stuck in the Sound
28. Bass Inside - AC Slater
27. The Box - Joyryde
26. Yonkers - Tyler the Creator
25. Drop the World - Lil Wayne ft. Eminem
24. Antarctica - $uicideboy$
23. Luv Sic - Nujabes
22. Bad Bad Things - Andrew Jackson Jihad
21. When I Was Done Dying - Dan Deacon
20. Never Le Nkemise - Die Antwoord
19. Mount Sinai - $uicide Boy$
18. King Kunta - Kendrick Lamar
17. Fat Lip - Sum 41
16. DARE - Gorillaz
15. Wolf Like Me - Tv on the Radio
14. Old Man - Neil Young
13. 212 - Azealia Banks
12. Set Me Free - Xavier Rudd
11. Day 'N' Nite - Kid Cudi
10. Top Notch - Manchester Orchestra
9. The Dark - The Roots
8. Memoirs of a Gorilla - $uicideboy$
7. Wait and Bleed - Slipknot
6. Look At Me! - XxxTentacion
5. Spitting Venom - Modest Mouse
4. Higher - SBTRKT
3. My Flaws Burn Through My Skin Like Demonic Flames from Hell - $uicide Boy$
2. Can't Stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers
1. Born to Run - KOS
Can you think of any others that belong on this list?